[New releases]

BSU is releasing the digitised version of a photographic archive on the history of the Pierre and Marie Curie campus, formerly known as the “Jussieu campus” and which is currently home to the Faculty of Science and Engineering. 171 photographs, 92 of which are collected in an album, taken between 1959 and 1971 by the various campus construction companies document the progress of the work on the site. There are photographs of the Halle aux Vins before it was demolished to build the “Gril d'Albert”, but also photographs of the construction of the latter and of the surrounding landscape, at different stages of its construction.